LANSING, Mich. — State Sen. Kevin Daley announced on Wednesday that he has received his Senate committee assignments for the 100th Legislature.
Daley will serve on the following committees:
- Committee on Agriculture (chair);
- Committee on Environmental Quality (vice chair);
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture and Rural Development (vice chair);
- Committee on Education and Career Readiness;
- Committee on Finance;
- Committee on Local Government;
- Committee on Insurance and Banking; and
- Appropriations Subcommittee on K-12 and Michigan Department of Education.
“I look forward to sitting down with my new colleagues and getting the new term moving,” said Daley, R-Lum. “The committee process is an important part of what we do here in the Legislature. Each of my colleagues brings a great deal of experience to the process, and I look forward to working with them and taking on some of the state’s toughest issues.”
A full list of Senate committees and their memberships can be found at www.senate.michigan.gov under the “Committees” tab.